|Reports To:||Operations Director|
|Job Role:||Telecoms Engineer|
|Work Hours:||9.00am – 5.30pm|
|Salary:||Up to £35,000.00 Basic (dependent on experience) + Company Vehicle/Car Allowance + Incentives|
Are you a particularly ambitious individual? Would you welcome the opportunity to progress within an expanding organisation? Are you looking for a new challenge?
F One technologies are a growing telecommunications provider specialising in business to business sales. We deliver a wide range of products including network services, data connections, mobile telephones and on/off premise telephone systems. We are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Engineer to join our rapidly increasing team.
There is now a requirement for an telephone installation engineer with existing telecoms experience to join their converged voice and data team. NEC engineering credentials are not essential however they will be expected to be gained. You will need to have a good understanding of PBX's/business phone systems (e.g. Mitel, Avaya, Samsung, NEC or similar) with experience of installation, upgrades and end user training.
You will be field based and therefore must have a valid driving license. Company vehicle/car allowance will be provided as will laptop and mobile phone. You must possess excellent communication skills and have a desire to provide excellent customer service at all times also with the ability to identify client needs whilst you are out on site. You will need to be practical, hardworking and dedicated to join a converged voice & data team. You must have the ability to think for yourself, learn new technologies and enjoy being part of a team with a customer service focused goal.
Your skills should be:
- Installation/maintenance of IP Telephony/VoIP/PBX/Business Phone Systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on NEC or any other similar PBX/business phone system
- Highly organised, timely, attention to detail, driven, integrity and excellent customer service skills
- Be able to plan, implement, support and troubleshoot PBX Solutions
- Have a good understanding of telecommunication and IT experience and knowledge
- Someone who can think outside of the box to install the right solution for the customer
We will give you:
- Competitive salary package
- Vehicle / car allowance
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Great Project Management Support
- Excellent Helpdesk Support
- Training - Great pre sales/sales team ensuring your installations go smoothly as what they propose will work