Hosted Telephony - Key Features
Horizon is available with the comprehensive range of features below, as well as a range of additional bolt-on options.
Working as part of a team
- N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
- Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
- Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with Call Park
- Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
Improving your company image
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
- Get your messages across with Music on Hold
- Avoid your calls being passed on and on with Diversion Inhibitor
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
- Enhance your brand by uploading your company logo and specific adverts
- CLI Flexibility to allow you to present any number you have permission to call on behalf of
Ensuring security and preventing fraud
- Use Call History to view all calls made, received and missed
- Bar unapproved call types with Call Barring
- Allow access to phones using Authorisation Codes
- Last Number Redial for convenient repeat dialling
- Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user interface or client
- Assign calls to cost centres using Account Codes
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- No more unwanted calls with Anonymous Call Rejection or Selective Call Rejection
- Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
- Call your colleagues when they are free using Busy Lamp Keys
- Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
- Company directory available from the handset and up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
Mobile and flexible working
- Manage incoming calls effectively with Call Forwarding
- Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
- Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
- Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
- Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by Email
- Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
- Use your number and profile on any phone, anywhere with Remote Office
How does it work?
Horizon provides a broad range of call handling features that are accessed via the web. The dashboard gives you convenient access to information such as your call history, voicemail and recorded calls. Personalised settings are quick and easy to set, ensuring your calls are handled effectively.
Record inbound or outbound calls for compliance, customer service or audit purposes. This optional feature allows secure online access to file storage and retrieval of call details. You can set Horizon to record some calls, all calls or record calls on demand.
Horizon provides IT managers with a powerful administrative management capability while giving employees freedom to control calls quickly and effectively. Set up is quick and easy and you can choose to pass down control to the user or you can retain control of the individual user features.
You can use Auto Attendant to provide callers with call routing options for different areas of the business or create announcements to inform callers of details such as opening hours and website address when the office is closed.